Re: [RTTY] When did mechanical teleprinters become obsolete?

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] When did mechanical teleprinters become obsolete?
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:29:42 -0700
I used the TRS-80 and Macrotrinics interface sometime in the 70's.  I had a
friend here who was using the S-100 bus with a RTTY setup.  He had been
using that for a long time when the TRS-80 came out.  Also, there were a
bunch of guys using the Heathkit H-8 with RTTY, so icomputerized rtty has
been around for a while.

Tom W7WHY