Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules
From: Radioman <radioman@frpd.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:41:44 -0500
Rules need to be changed.. here in Ma, a new rule was added if you get
cault with flying snow from
your car is a 500 dollar fine..
the rule was added this year, for all the meat heads too lazy to clean
their cars off..

so in life, so in radio..
rules need to be changed, add the band changing rules to level the
playing feilds

Tony
NN1D