Re: [RTTY] QSL survey

To: "Don W5FKX" <w5fkx@cox.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QSL survey
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:57:29 -0000
Don,

Not sure whether you wanted this direct, or personally, so I have chosen
both.

1       YES! I was in right at the beginning, and have made applications for
DXCC
based on matches there.

2       NO - definitely not. As far as I am concerned, it is not worth anything,
despite CQ using it for some awards.

3       Yes - always have, and always will, as I, like others, still like to see
the QSL card!

4       Yes, some out from me (new ones!), and I always respond promptly to
those
that come in.

5       LoTW    - about 33.6% at the moment (60200 QSO's, 20300 confirmed)
        eQSL    - no idea
        Bureau  - about 10% (thought it would have been higher, but stats say
not!)
        Direct  - about 5%

Of the 60200+ contacts in my log, about 56000 are RTTY, and they represent
the highest proportion of QSL's received/sent via the bureau/LoTW/direct.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 091210-1, 10/12/2009
Tested on: 10/12/2009 18:57:29