Re: [RTTY] QSL survey

To: rtty@contesting.com, Don W5FKX <w5fkx@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QSL survey
From: Jan Palmquist <jan.palmquist@mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:34:06 +0000
SM5FUG:

1. Yes

2. No. One electronic log book is enough for
me and I don't like to encourage a second.

3. Yes. I send cards for ragchew QSOs and I reply
to all cards I receive this way.

4. Yes, for stations I need QSL from that only use direct
route. If somebody sends a direct QSL to me he/she will get a reply
direct if postage is enclosed.

5.
LoTW:  25% new QSOs, 14% in total from my start on the air 1972.
eQSL: I don't know
Bureau: 15% last years, higher earlier.
Direct: 1%

I work a mixture of RTTY-contests, CW-contests, local Swedish contests,
DX-hunting and ragchew QSOs. The propotion of RTTY-contests has decreased
the last years since I changed QTH and only (so far) use wire antennas.

73's de Jan