Re: [RTTY] Your complaints

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Your complaints
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:13:28 -0700
This is a huge loss for the subscribers of the RTTY reflector.  Joe has
consistently been extremely helpful to everyone, on a wide variety of
topics, very few of which have anything to do with MicroHAM products.  Yes,
he often is quite direct in his communication and that may feel abrasive to
some people.  While there are undoubtedly a few who are incompatible with
Joe, the vast majority of us value his contributions on this and other
reflectors.  I'd like him re-subscribed to the RTTY reflector.

I wish that everyone would avoid personal attacks in their reflector email.
If someone feels a post is out-of-bounds, take it up with the sender off the
reflector.  Escalating personal attacks on the reflector is equally
inappropriate.

73,
Ed
Ed Muns - W0YK