Re: [RTTY] A good weekend for bad propagation

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] A good weekend for bad propagation
From: Lee Roberts <ham@n0sq.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:44:45 -0600
I'm "glad" to see that I'm not the only one that had equipment failure. My
AL-811H died Saturday morning. Not sure if I lost any  tubes but I did lose 2
resistors in 2 grid circuits. There's a mod that eliminates the resistors and
after I do the mod I'll find out if I lost any tubes.

I didn't do too bad for not having contested in 10 years.

BARTG RTTY Contest

Call used: N0SQ
Location:  NE

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band (SOAB)

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX  Cont
80        11    11     5     2     1
40        10    10     4     1     1
20       141   139    17    12     4
15       102   102    21    13     4
10        13    13     4     6     3
Total    277   275    51    34     5

Claimed Score: 116875

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Power Output: 800 (until the amp died)

Kenwood TS-450S/AT, Kam Plus, AL-811H, Mosley TA-33SR, 80/40 inverted V.