SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD V19.22 Released

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>, "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD V19.22 Released
From: Alister Watt <g3zbu@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 19:08:56 +0000
Hi Paul,
I have just tried the 100uF capacitor across the reset line modification and
that seems to iron out any wiggling of the reset line so my Winkey clone is now
detected. Will do some further testing once the capacitor is soldered in place.
CWDTRON and KEYDTRON etc did not seem to sort it out.
The Winkey clone is using software written by K3NG and it is excellent.
73,
Alister