[TRLog] What does POST UEFF have against VY1JA?

Subject: [TRLog] What does POST UEFF have against VY1JA?
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 07:59:10 +0000
I had noticed before that somehow VY1JA would vanish from my
TRMASTER file.  I've lost track of how many times I'd manually put
J back into my file, but when it came time to work him, he had
vanished again just about every time.

This weekend I had some files to import, so I checked to see at
which step he disappeared.  UEB didn't do it, but after the first
UEFF he was gone.

Other strange TRMASTER things go on, as hinted at:

http://lists.contesting.com/_trlog/200006/msg00052.html

But this one is different - instead of using data that isn't in the
TRMASTER file (such as a different name), this time it simply eats
the prominent call.

Anybody else see this happen to VY1JA?  Anybody identify any
other prominent calls that result in TRMASTER wierdness?

73, VR2BrettGraham