Re: [Trlog] TRLog WAE wishes

To: "Arturo Gargarella" <lu6etb@cvtci.com.ar>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRLog WAE wishes
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:35:05 +0600
> When I started the contest, TR showed:
> QTCs Pending = 1  Number QTCs sent = 270
>
> It took me some minutes, until I remembered that, (as I have all the
> contests in the same directory) I neeed to remove the QTC's files from the
> last year WAE contest.
>
> I wonder if you can change the QTC.dat and QTCLIST.dat to be named
something
> like <contestfile>.qtc and <contestfile>.qtl
>
> It will also help to keep the old QTC's files.
>
> Thanks and Regards.
>
> 73 de Arturo, LU6ETB

Hi Arturo,
You only need to reorganise you contest files. Keep every contest in its own
directory and that's it.
My  directory structure is as follows. In the directory CONTESTS the first
level is year (like 2000,2001,2002 etc) Next directory level is contest
specific (like WAECW, WAESSB, WPXCW etc)
Then you will not need to rename files and can always check what was it like
previous year.

73, Igor UA9CDC