[TenTec] Pegasus - horizontal operation?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus - horizontal operation?
From: k7zum@teleport.com (Ken K7ZUM)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:21:33 -0800

. Occasionally the cabinet
> will fill up with excess electrons but running the
> Pegasus vertically for a few minutes a week will clear
> them out.

is them the same as the old ready Killowatts ??? if so, you will really need
to let them out as the will probally dent the side's of you Pegasus  trying
to get out !!
plus the make a heck of a lot of noise banging into the sides of ur rig !
maybe you better run it vertically so they can get out, after all, we won't
want Paul or any of the other guys at the Ten-Tec service dept wondering who
put all of the dents in the inside of the Pegasus !

73... Ken..... K7ZUM