[TenTec] Interference on Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Interference on Pegasus
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:35:03 -0000
Mark,

I sometimes run into this with my Pegasus.  The strong nearby signal is
causing
the analog AGC to pump, producing a clicking sound.  The cure is turn on the
attenuator with this happens.  For me, this has always fixed the problem.

73,

Carl Moreschi  N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py@earthlink.net