[TenTec] USB -> RS232

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] USB -> RS232
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:09:04 -0700 (PDT)
I'd rather see Ten Tec put energy and effort into
TCP/IP Ethernet interfacing in the next generation
radios. It's a far more versatile and open standard
than USB.

Trying to rationalize a reason or way to keep using a
286 today is equivalent of someone in 1935
rationalizing a way to keep their 1919 spark gap
transmitter and crystal detector on the air, .... why?

I applaud the PegasusPlus folks for not even trying to
support Windows 3.x. I wish more ham software writers
would think that way.

Duane
N9DG