[TenTec] New ham looking at Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New ham looking at Pegasus
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com (wa3fiy@radioadv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 6 08:19:55 2003
> From: "Ben K8DIT" <benk8dit@serv.net>
> > Jody,  People can share their views with you about the Pegasus.
> > Would you give us some input on what kind of operating you want to
> > try?

snip

> Anyway, I'm going to get around to some individual replies, but I
> offer now a great collective thank you to your considered responses.
> I'm waffling a bit, but I just might take the plunge.

OK Jody, since you want to go new, but you're still not quite sure which way to
go, I will
strongly recommend the Pegasus as your first purchase.  Ten Tec has a 30 day
return
policy, no questions asked.   Get the radio and try it.   Don't like it, don't
keep it.  Your
risk is limited to shipping costs.    How can you go wrong?

And welcome to the wonderful world of Amateur Radio.   I think you will enjoy
it.

73 de Lee,  WA3FIY

wa3fiy@radioadv.com