[TenTec] Donate a Triton!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Donate a Triton!
From: W3GQJ@attbi.com (John T. Fleming)
Date: Sat Apr 19 17:24:14 2003
Tim,

There is a group of us that get together every Tuesday for lunch.  2 of the
members are Al Kahn, K4FW and Noel Kindt, W9EFL.  I understand that the
group has been getting together for years.  I am new to the group since I
retired October 31, 2001.  I will ask Al what the timeline is for the Triton
series.  Al amazes me with his stores.  Knute Rockne gave him the idea for
the Electro Voice name after Knute thanked him for building a sound system
to address the football players.  He thanked him for the electric voice!  Al
also worked with Marconi.  Al will be 97 in July.  He says he is enjoying
life.  Now if he does something wrong, people expect it!

73,
John, W3GQJ