[TenTec] New and Coming 60 meter channels

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New and Coming 60 meter channels
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Fri May 16 20:21:20 2003
Perry:

Thank you for that correction. I was wondering. Requiring everyone to
buy new rigs would be a real service killer. Don't know why CAP went
that route. Maybe they are phasing out their state and regional HF nets
anyway. I saw a lot on their web site about channelizing the Motorola
MICOM for their HF freqs. Maybe they just want the HF nets for their
"higher echelons". Who knows? I'm glad that MARS didn't commit this
folly. Those Harris and Motorola radios are very expensive.

                        73,
                        Bob WB2VUF