[TenTec] TCXO Alignment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TCXO Alignment
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sun Jun 15 00:29:38 2003
Oh my gosh!!

Here a few hours have gone by.  The Orion has been ON
all this time,  and the Hawaii Afternoon Net went on just
fine at 0200Z.  Tis now 0420Z,  and I have just re-adjusted
the Orion TCXO using Digipan,  as George,  W5YR suggested.
(Oh yes,  in the inter-period I have mounted some window
screens at the insitance of the XYL,  and had a bit of
Jack Daniels -- always helps the nerves,  eyes,  etc.!)

Anyway,  both Digipan and MixW are now reading......ta dah:

999.3 up to 1000.1 and down to 998.9.  The Orion bottom cover
is ON,  and it is sitting back in the operating position.

I believe it was the JD that steadied my hands,  hi.

Anyway,  will see where it is in the AM.

Good night to all,  my XYL says yardwork in the AM,  not
church!  Our son and the three grandchildren from CA are
comming in a couple of weeks,  so everything must be
perfect,  including the green menace about the yard!

73,  Jim  KH7M  very happy on Kauai!!