[TenTec] RE: Topband Digest, Vol 6, Issue 20

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Topband Digest, Vol 6, Issue 20
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue Jun 24 15:01:11 2003
>  I've had the Orion
> for about a month-and-a-half.  It has been my opinion that it has the
> finest receiver I've ever used.  Now I'm filled with self-doubt.  I'm
> beginning to think I should sell the piece of crap and buy a
second-hand
> FT-757 ;-)
>
> What to do, what to do...

Hey,  Dave,  I will be happy to buy it from you,  for the "crap"
value.  Will put it right here beside MY Orion;  which I have
no intention of selling,  hi.  It certainly IS the best I have
ever had.  Am anxiously awaiting Carl's full blown Orion
software program,  soon.....maybe even later this week?

73,  Jim  KH7M