Re: [TenTec] Is this how it is done today?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Is this how it is done today?
From: AC5E@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:17:01 EDT
While I have known a tol'ble honest lawyer, and maybe two in a fairly long
life,  they have been few and far between.  Most have been like the brand
inspector told the guy who asked if there was an honest lawer in town. Tag's
reply
was "We got one law shark in the county and nobody's caught him yet."

If you ever notice the propaganda they call the "news" these days you will
notice the lawyers are suing everybody in sight to have the ten commandments
removed from public view.

"Thou shalt not"  strikes way too close to home for most shysters.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E