Re: [TenTec] Is this how it is done today?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Is this how it is done today?
From: "Bill Fulling" <w4njf@midflorida.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:31:55 -0400
Tom,
Don't knoow if you watch Star Trek and are familialr with the the Freengi
"rules of acqiustion" but rule #1 Sez "Once you have their money,never give
it back" Rule3 15 sez "Satisfaction is not guaranteed!"Unwary hams MUST keep
these RULES in  at at all times.
Those of us who watch Star Trek are well familiar with these Rules, and and
observe them  carefully on the reflector site and e-bay.
73 de
Bill Fulling
w4njf@email.midflorida.com