[TenTec] Ten-Tec Centurion Amp for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Centurion Amp for sale
From: "John Holliman" <w5ot@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:25:14 -0600
Upgraded Centurion Amp for sale for $1350 firm plus shipping from
Ten-Tec factory. Amp is at Ten-Tec factory for refurbishment/repair and
will ship direct from the factory to you.

Tubes are recent 3-500ZG and will ship from my home in Quitman, Texas as
well as the manual. Front Panel matches the Omni VI/Paragon series.

I plan to replace the Centurion with a brick-on-the-key full legal limit
for 30 minutes amplifier. I confess that I am infected by the rabid
contester bug.

tnx es 73 de John, WA5TWL aka W5OT