Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 07:35:11 -0600
Hi Bob,

Most of the classified RADAR technology of the era has become obsolete and
downgraded. For the most part all the old analog designs are pretty much
generally available to the public or can be had under the Freedom of
Information Act.

I was under non-disclosure for twenty-five years.... and that expired more than
ten years ago.

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber