Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 19:30:41 -0500
> I just read a review on eHam.net of the Jupiter. The ham
> gives it a "0" and calls it "junk." No specifics, just
> "junk." He complains that his first review disappeared from
> the eHam web site, and I hope it was done on purpose. What
> possible value is such a dumb "review"?

There's no value whatsoever.  I've never used a Jup, so whether he's right
or wrong is beyond me.  I think even the bottom of the barrel of eHam
readers ignore that kind of garbage.  Something or someone pissed this
gentleman off, and he's looking for a dog to kick.

The level of insightful comment in his review pretty much gives the measure
of how much the "review" is worth.

Grant/NQ5T