Re: [TenTec] Questions on Corsair II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Questions on Corsair II
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 07:52:51 -0400
Steve:

Usually the warbling is caused by the PTO, especially if running the
dial up and down the band a couple of times seems to help. The grease
gets sticky. There is another cause, if you have the remote PTO. The
contacts on the rear panel Molex socket can get tarnished and this leads
to instability of the remote PTO. Wiggle the connector and see.

I can't help you on the keyer. My original Corsair does not have it.

                                                73,

                                                Bob WB2VUF