Re: [TenTec] Help me Decide ??

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help me Decide ??
From: alan geller <alan_geller2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 10:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
An Apple executive told me that their success came from designing products with
great
"fingerspitzengefuhle", which to him meant that users could feel the device
thru their fingertips.

This is a very human and analog sense in an increasingly digital world.I like
tuning in signal which
lets me feel I am capturing the information out of the ether. Hooray for knobs
and meters. I have been
on a few computer design teams but I cringe inside when I realize that half the
people in the world that
wear shoes make their living by sitting behind a desk filling in and playing
with spreadsheets..it's getting scary.

Alan/K6ADG