Re: [TenTec] not quite OT: outboard DSPs

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] not quite OT: outboard DSPs
From: "Glenn AE0Q" <gm5bkc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:43:31 -0700
Hi Mike,

  I owned  a NIR-10 and NIR-12 before trying the DSP-59+ and found the
JPS units were more optimized for SSB.  I really wanted one for CW and
the Timewave is GREAT for CW!!!!!

  Here is an article I wrote about the slick way to use an outboard
DSP filter on CW:

http://www.radiotipsandtales.com/argo_dsp.htm

73 - Glenn AE0Q

--
"Remember, any tool can be the right tool!"   Red Green

 AE0Q / V31RY              ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, SV0WY, WA0VPK
 ae0q@arrl.net      --SOWP 5558-M, ARRL LM, QCWA LM, OOTC, NCVA--
http://www.radiotipsandtales.com