Re: [TenTec] My New Orion II . . .

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My New Orion II . . .
From: george fritkin <georgefritkin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 16:50:45 -0700 (PDT)
When I bought my new ORION ll several years ago it nearly went back the next
day.  My son also a ham came over to see it.  I was in my den when he came in
and said &quot;you are nuts this is one hell of a radio, play with it&quot;.  I
did and it is one hell of a radio.  And here it sits next to my OMNI 7 and
Eagle.  Also next to the TTs sit 2K3s and a KX3.

Enjoy it.  I am member of both the Ten Tec and Elecraft sites. There seems to
be a difference.  The Elecrafters seem to ask many questions which they could
figure the answers or heavens forbid read the manual, while Ten Tec guys seem
to figure out things themselves or if they have a question it is a tough one

George, W6GF