Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...

To: Brian Carling AF4K <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:08:55 -0800 (PST)
I'd check the HV power supply diodes.  Bet one or more is shorted.

Clayton N4EV

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:41 PM, Bry Carling <bcarling@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

Thanks Rod and PC. I already tried disconnecting the plate transformer
secondary and it still
blew fuses. I think I have a bad transformer. I will check it further but looks
like a serious
expense to buy a replacement Hypersil transformer from Tentec. I will check
everythkngelse
first but this doesn't look good.

73 Bry AF4K