Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...

To: "Brian Carling AF4K" <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:05:37 -0600
Sorry to learn of the bad news.

There are companies around that can rewind/rebuild that transformer. Certainly worth checking into as opposed to engineering some other transformer in its place.
Per chance have you had a lightning strike lately?  That will do it.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bry Carling" <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>