Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...
From: "Bry Carling" <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:39:35 -0500
Thanks so much Bob... The choices are rough - $500 plus shipping for a new
transformer
from Tentec or $385 plus shipping both ways for a rewind job!

Yes, we get lightning, but this occurred when there was no lightning...

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated. I may have to go with an external power
supply...

Brian AF4K