Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:25:17 -0600
My Centurion has a Peter Dahl replacement transformer that is over wound a bit
to bump up the plate voltage.  Does a nice job.  It's a great amp.  With the
plate voltage and the RF parts graphite tubes its easy to get real close to the
legal limit out and not push the grid or plate limits.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad