Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...
From: "Bry Carling" <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:54:11 -0500
Thanks Bob, but the power transformer is shot.

It spontaneously died for no apprent reason. Tubes are not shorted, and the
rectoifoers amd
cap are intact.
One of the two primary windings has shorted out completely. The other is OK.

Anyone have a hypersil transformer they would like to sell?

Brian, AF4K