Re: [TenTec] ADMIN: Not-so-gentle reminder about the rules of the list

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ADMIN: Not-so-gentle reminder about the rules of the list
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 19:32:52 -0700
Okay, guys, enough!

In this case, this is the rule in question:

"DO NOT attempt to police the list. If a topic doesn't interest you, filter it, delete the message, or ignore it. DO NOT complain about it on the list. If there is an objectionable message posted to the list, please bring it to my attention via private e-mail. The best way to help to end a thread is not to continue posting messages."

Two of you have already found your way onto moderated status.

Once again, if you're having a problem with any message posted to the list, please bring the matter to my attention privately, OFF-LIST.

73 de Jim - AD6CW