RE: Topband: radial layout and pattern skew

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: radial layout and pattern skew
From: "Garry Shapiro" <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:11:28 -0700
I regret disagreeing with my friend Earl, but I just purchased and installed
EZNEC 4, and it, like EZNEC 3, uses the NEC-2 engine. EZNEC 4+ offers more
segments and a few additional features, but also utilizes NEC-2.

The offering that utilizes NEC-4 is EZNEC Pro, at a considerably higher
price, and requires purchase of a NEC-4 license before purchasing EZNEC Pro.

Given that, one would expect results from EZNEC 3 and EZNEC 4 to be very
close, as Earl stated, but unrelated to NEC-4 performance.

Garry, NI6T