Re: Topband: AAARRRAAGH ##$!@@!!

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: AAARRRAAGH ##$!@@!!
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <grimm@sbc.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:53:24 -0500
F8BPN wrote:
>> On Nov 3, 2009, at 5:42 AM, N7DF wrote:
>>
>> I have never understood the mentality of people who tune up on the DX
>> stations frequency
>> ___________
>>

> Me too!
> I gues it is because they are stupid, selfish and don't care a second about
> the hundred of hams who are listening but expecting strongly the tranceiver
> to blow up!
>
> 73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
> f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn

I agree!  However, equally stupid are the ones who try to correct them
by calling them uncomplimentary names.  That only serves to fan the
flames.  And on it goes....

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr