Re: Topband: QRP Question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: QRP Question
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 06:52:40 -0500
Give it a rest, guys...!

If someone elects to sign "/QRP", what of it...? Who cares about legalities,
when every day on the band one hears  stations working DX, & not giving the DX
station's callsign at any time in the exchange...? And how about those endless
"CQ DX/TEST" calls emanating ceaselessly from the "machines" that habituate
160-meters...?

Yes, there are things to gripe about, alright---but there are far more to enjoy
& to celebrate on Topband. I guess that's why we're all addicted to it!

'Nuff said...happy Topbanding, one & all...

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK