Re: Topband: Outdoor rope suggestions

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Outdoor rope suggestions
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 16:03:54 -0400
I am not using multi-hundred pound counterweights, but only 15 or so
pounds. I have been very satisfied with the big-wheel laundry line pulleys
from home depot:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-4-in-Clothesline-Pulley-14107/202305420

The local mariners tell me the real place to get Pulleys is the marine
supply stores.

Tim N3QE