[TowerTalk] BEE STINGS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] BEE STINGS
From: pmcinnish@.att.net (Paul McInnish - K4BET)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 08:31:18 -0400
Killer bees do not live in the ground...

If the one that got you were dark in color... then they were of a variety
of the  Hornet family and believe me, as you now know, ANY hornet sting
is painful & can be severe with some folks.

The medical profession will reccomend products that contain ammonia to
reduce pain & swelling.  I use a cotton ball soaked with common household
ammonia and it works quite well.

Before I quit smoking, a remedy that my dad & granddad (both SK's) had
given me and also worked... take tobacco (any product) and chew it to a
fine wet paste and apply to the sting... also removes the pain &
swelling.

73 & sorry 'bout the stings!
Paul - K4BET