[Towertalk] Building Permit or Not

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Building Permit or Not
From: k2kv@reallybig.com (Jeff Singer)
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 19:33:58 -0400
I don't agree with this assumption. My experience with insurance companies
has been that they are not at all concerned with permits, etc., just
covering losses. I use major insurance companies; smaller shops with little
in the bank may give you a harder time.

I did have a tower come down some years ago, and they simply paid on
submission of receipts, etc. There was NEVER any question of legality,
proper installation, or anything like that.

YMMV.

73 de Jeff K2KV