Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Guyed + self supporting /2 ??

To: "'Hans Hammarquist'" <hanslg@aol.com>, "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Guyed + self supporting /2 ??
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 12:41:20 -0600
Well you are going to have to take that point up with sdsc.edu.

"Metals like steel are elastic materials. Such materials are equally strong
in compression as in tension. ... when subjected to very large forces, it is
much stronger in compression than it is in tension."

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.