Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical dipole other choices?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical dipole other choices?
From: Ron Hill <hamstuffbyw7nn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 08:18:35 -0700
Gedas

The vertical dipole is about 60' horizontally from the tower so I would
suspect little interaction.
My ground here is very poor - Sandy gravel down to hard pan at 60' depth.
My antenna rope runs from the 140' level on my 160' tower, 240' horizontal
to the 95' level on my East tower.
I have 8 pulleys installed starting 40' from the tower at 6' increments
with 3/16 Dacron haul lines.
Makes it very easy to pull up a wire or single element antenna on a whim.

Ron
W7NN
www.HamStuff.com

Virus-free.