[VHFcontesting] re: captive rovers

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] re: captive rovers
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Tue Jul 29 09:05:09 2003
When Jim was in Illinois he was one of the rovers that always tried to
work as many different people as possible.  The other rovers in this area
do also, as far as I know.  Some are just hard to work when you're using
horizontal loops or other marginal antennas. I'm sure they would LOVE to
work everyone they could, but can't always make it due to conditions, etc.

As for the South Pole example, how does it fit into the rules when you're
parked on 5 grid squares at once?  :-]

73, Zack W9SZ