Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and Rover Ops

To: N3AWS@aol.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and Rover Ops
From: Lee Scott - AA1YN <aa1yn@aa1yn.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 07:14:37 -0500
At 06:29 AM 11/8/2003 -0500, N3AWS@aol.com wrote:
How can I get the LOTW to record my grid square when rovering so that others
can get credit for the square?

I am still struggling with my mobile log from the Florida QSO Party where I
activated 16 counties.

Could I sign my call as N3AWS/XXX for the county abbreviation or would that
require 16 different authencity certificates?

Appreciate all answers!

If you do not have a certificate for the call sign N3AWS/R, you will want to request one using your home station certificate as the encryption. You can then set up a multitude of station locations for your rover call by going to the TQSL program and selecting Station at the top and adding a new station information for each location you activated.

It is covered in the FAQ section on the website.

Lee Scott - AA1YN Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf Hooksett, NH FN43gc52