RE: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and Rover Ops

To: <N3AWS@aol.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and Rover Ops
From: "Mills, Wayne N7NG" <N7NG@arrl.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 09:48:43 -0500
Jim,

Only one certificate is required (or allowed) for each distinct callsign. Grid
squares and other data are handled by defining different station locations for
each certificate. This is done in the TQSL program. If you were to create
different certificates for callsigns that you didn't actually use, there could
be no matches.

73,  Wayne, N7NG/1, Logbook Administrator
       ARRL Membership Services Department