Re: [VHFcontesting] Yagiphobia, Confusion and Infusion

To: beamar <BEAMAR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Yagiphobia, Confusion and Infusion
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 11:48:36 -0500
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM,  <BEAMAR@aol.com> wrote:

> I suspect others have had similar experiences to Tim and myself.

Mike wrote

I always try to point out that any signal is better than no signal,
but I don't want the newby to be disappointed and grow too frustrated
by poor results with minimal station equipment.

For most of us its been get something to get on the air, then a better
antenna, maybe an amp.  Eventually a new rig.

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

"Washington - Read the constitution ... not my emails"

APIC - D1 & D14 - http://www.arrlstx.org
PIO - D14 S/E - http://harriscountyares.org
BayCERT - http://www.baycert.org/

Life is hard, church shouldn't be!