Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video

To: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>,"WRITELOG" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:32:57 +0000
Bill, and other Matrox users,

I just looked at my Matrox PowerDesk and I see the version number is 6.71.014 which is probably several years old.

I decided not to mess with anything until after WPX.

But let me ask several test questions.

1. When you start WriteLog, where does the first dialog box (to select a log) open? Centered on one monitor or split across the seam of two monitors?

2. When you maximize a window, does it cover one monitor or two?

Jerry, W6IHG