Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000 vs. FT-1000D

To: <k6rb@baymoon.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000 vs. FT-1000D
From: "Paul Playford" <paul@w8aef.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:53:56 -0700
I modified my sub receiver slightly:

I removed the chassis wire from pin 1 of J6007, installed a 'Y' pin
extension to pin 3 of P6007 and paralled the CW-N and CW chassis wires.  An
easily reversable change.

Now when I select cw the 2.0 KHz filter is always enabled.

I do want wide band-width on the sub-receiver so I can locate the station
the DX is working while split.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2JI/ZF2TA  FO8DX/FO8PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A  VU7RG  TX5C