[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 20:10:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 9

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   88
   20:   36
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  124  Mults = 114  Total Score = 14,136

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Slow start on 40.  Lots of CQing.  The original plan was to try to stay on 40
the whole time.  There never were a bunch of guys calling.  By 19:22 Z it had
tapered off and not many signals on scope, but strength was OK.  At 19:36 I had
79/79 compared to 90/90 in the morning session.  Did not use SAL30 much because
signals came from all directions. Went to 20 and found good signals from the
west.  No SE USA or Europe!  Lots of mults were not available, but there were
some new calls in the log.  Went to 40 for the last couple minutes and left 3
guys calling me at the end.  That never happens!  I should have left 20 a couple
minutes earlier.

Time to head out in the cold and wind to fix the 80 meter vertical wire.