[AMPS] What Tube for Home brew

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] What Tube for Home brew
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:45:14 -0700
Hi Eric,

HENRY switched from the 8877 to the 3CX1200A7 because:
The 3CX1200A7 is instant on (no warm-up time).
The 3CX1200A7 is lower cost.
The 3CX1200A7 has a more rugged grid.

Many people love the 8877 (I do too!) because it requires less drive to get
1500 watts output and is a reasonably rugged tube.

HENRY may make something in the future using the 8877 again.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Rugged, Reliable Henry HF Amps are "Instant on" for RF Power now!
DXers/Contesters/Ragchewers get your HENRY from RADIODAN for LESS!
***Subscribe to the HENRY reflector at www.qth.net <http://www.qth.net>
***
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!