[AMPS] What Tube for Home brew

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] What Tube for Home brew
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 23:54:03 -0700
The 3K Classic X used the 8877.
The 3K Classic X MKII designates the change from 8877 to the 3CX1200A7 only.

I created the HENRY reflector on qth.net to help ANYONE who has a HENRY or
wants info on one.

Every manufacturer has or had problems and HENRY is no exception.

What is done about those problems, that's important.
It's since early 1998 when I signed on in the rep and distributor role that
I can speak and be responsible for.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Rugged, Reliable Henry HF Amps are "Instant on" for RF Power now!
DXers/Contesters/Ragchewers get your HENRY from RADIODAN for LESS!
***Subscribe to the HENRY reflector at www.qth.net <http://www.qth.net>
***
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!