[AMPS] What Tube for Home brew

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] What Tube for Home brew
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:02:25 -0700
As for the 3-500,
I think most will agree that this is a tube that is likely to be around for
quite a while and has remained a very good value for Ham use with a new pair
going for around $250.
And no appreciable warm-up time, like some of the ceramics (ie. 3CX800A7).

As for the A7 stability for homebrewers, OK, you and Rich agree.
I KNOW this is NOT an issue in the HENRY 3K Classic X MKII I personally use
every day.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Rugged, Reliable Henry HF Amps are "Instant on" for RF Power now!
DXers/Contesters/Ragchewers get your HENRY from RADIODAN for LESS!
***Subscribe to the HENRY reflector at www.qth.net <http://www.qth.net>
***
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!